Graduate Information Session on February 23
Learn about the Wilder School’s graduate programs and how they can help advance your career at the "Why Wilder? Graduate Information Session" on Friday, February 23.
The session will take place in the basement classroom in the Raleigh Building, 1001 W. Franklin St. Here’s the schedule:
11:30 a.m., check-in
Noon, welcome and presentations
12:30-1:30 p.m.: lunch and information sessions
The Wilder School offers these master’s and doctoral programs:
- Criminal Justice, M.S.
- Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness, M.A.
- Public Administration, M.P.A.
- Urban and Regional Planning, M.U.R.P.
- Public Policy and Administration, Ph.D.
We also offer post-baccalaureate certificates in:
- Criminal Justice
- Gender Violence Intervention
- Geographic Information Systems
- Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Management
- Urban Revitalization
Degree requirements can be found here.
For more information, contact the Graduate Student Services and Advising Office at (804) 828 6837 or email@example.com.