Wilder School to host talk featuring Richmond 300 Advisory Council
Join the Wilder School for a presentation and panel discussion with members of the Richmond300 Advisory Council working on Richmond’s citywide master plan. Also known as the comprehensive plan, the master plan establishes a vision for the city’s growth and outlines place-based policy recommendations to guide development.
Learn about the process of creating a master plan, discuss the citywide vision, see the plan’s progress to date, hear from members of the plan’s focus areas and discuss ways you can be involved.
When: 8:15-10 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 6
Where: Studio Two Three, 3300 W. Clay St., Richmond, VA 23230
Parking: In the lot beside the studio and on street. Bike racks available.
RSVP: Online. Register early. Space is limited.
Breakfast pastries and beverages provided. You may take an optional tour of Studio Two Three after the event.
For more information, contact Laura Pond, development coordinator, at (804) 828-6706 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is supported by the VCU Foundation.
Richmond 300 panelists
- Louise Lockett Gordon, Lead organizer, Bike Walk RVA program at Sports Backers; member, Equitable Transportation Working Group
- Bernard Harkless, Principal, Lynx Ventures; member, Diverse Economy Working Group
- Ashley Hawkins (B.F.A.’07/A; M.P.A.’13/GPA; Cert.’13/GPA), Executive director, Studio Two Three; member, Inclusive Housing Working Group
- Burt Pinnock, Design principal, Baskervill; Richmond 300 Advisory Council vice chair; member, Inclusive Housing Working Group
- Damian Pitt, Associate professor of urban and regional studies and planning, VCU L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs; member, Thriving Environment Working Group
- Ted Ukrop, Principal and developer, Quirk Hotel; member, High-Quality Places Working Group